GoCatch x Coca-Cola No Sugar
We’ve partnered with Coca-Cola for the launch of their exciting new beverage, Coke No Sugar, and over the next few weeks there are going to be some refreshing surprises!
There’s 5 Coke branded GoCatch cars roaming around the streets of Sydney – and every trip taken in one will score you a free Coke No Sugar!
From Friday 7th July to Sunday 9th July, simply request a ‘Ride’ in the GoCatch app in Sydney between 2PM and 10PM, and you could score a FREE trip in the Coca-Cola car + a bottle of Coke No Sugar.
Say YES to something new. Say YES to GoCatch and Coke No Sugar. This three letter word opens up a world of possibilities and new experiences.
Terms & Conditions
See https://promo.coca-cola.com.au/gocatch for full terms. Open to Australian residents who are over the age of 18 and have a current GoCatch user account. One entry per Eligible Ride. An eligible payment method must be entered into your GoCatch account in-app in order to request a GoCatch private Car. To enter a payment method in-app, tap Menu, select Account and then Payment Method. Promotion opens 07/07/17 at 2:00 PM and closes 09/07/17 at 11:59 PM. Winners confirmed at the time of entry. The Promoter is Coca-Cola South Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 50 003 029 794) of L9 40 Mount St., North Sydney, NSW 2060. Authorised Under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/15507.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and ‘prizes’ form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia, who are over the age of 18, who have a current GoCatch account, and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘).
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals (including Drivers) are not eligible to enter this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Coca-Cola South Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 50 003 029 794) (the ‘Promoter‘). The Promoter’s address is L9 40 Mount St., North Sydney, NSW 2060.
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) book GoCatch Private Car and complete the ride booked in NSW (‘Eligible Ride’). An eligible payment method must be entered into the Elgible Entrant’s GoCatch account in-app in order to request a GoCatch private Car.
- Eligible Entrants must have a GoCatch account and comply with GoCatch Passenger Terms & Conditions of Service (athttp://www.gocatch.com/terms-and-conditions-passenger).
Number of Entries permitted
- One entry per Eligible Ride during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotion commences on 07/07/2017 at 2:00PM and closes 09/07/2017 at 11:59 PM (‘Promotional Period‘). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter.
- The winners of this promotion will be those entrants who are assigned GoCatch Coca-Cola branded vehicles. Eligible Entrants will find out whether the trip will be free via the GoCatch app when the driver accepts the job.
Prize on offer
- The total number of winners in this Promotion is up to 120. The prizes on offer are:
|Maximum Number of winners||Prize description||Maximum Value of each|
|120||Free ride up to the value of $30.||30|
Further Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this Promotion. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/15507.